Dirtygrooves
Friday, September 22, 2006
  Howdy
Yeah, yeah, it's another audio blog with a bunch of weird records found in a pile of crap somewhere. If you like that kinda stuff then you might like this one, who knows? I plan on keeping it short on info, mainly because I don't know anything about anything. I think I'll stick to what it is, where I found it and why I like it (or don't).

Audiophiles take note:
A lot of my records are pretty beat, so expect sound quality to suck, pretty much. I'll encode at 160 in mono unless its a stereo record and I'll definitely chop off some high-end if a record is really noisy.

I'm shooting for one post / week.
 
Comments:
Dave! Rick Hall turned me on to your blog. Totally killer! Love it. Keep it up.
I hope all is fantastic with you and your family.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Yeah, yeah, it's another audio blog with a bunch of weird records found in a pile of crap somewhere. If you like that kinda stuff then you might like this one, who knows?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States
ARCHIVES
September 2006 / October 2006 /

Subscribe


LINKS
Toe Stubber
Modern Drunkard
Museum of Bad Album Covers
Static Party
Low Down Kids
Mod Pop Punk Archives
Waxidermy

Audio files are posted here as a way to promote and generate interest in some great offbeat music that I have run across. I think a lot of folks will try to go track down vinyl or CD releases of the stuff they like. If you are an artist or label and for whatever reason you want me to remove an audio file, just send an email to dirtygroovesblog AT yahoo DOT com and I'll take care of it right away.

Powered by Blogger